Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

, ,

Which side of Yeji do you like better?

Before or after?

[+528][-161]

1. [+126][-5] Yeji has the type of face that suits the 'tough girl' make up style. Of course, she looks gorgeous with 'innocent' make up style, but it doesn't look outstanding on her, especially since there are a lot of female idols who suit this make up. I think the make up on the right make her even looks more outstanding. 

2. [+71][-1] I love both, but I love it the most when Yeji smiles

3. [+52][-0] I think a lot of people prefer the right one, but I personally like the left one, 'Girlcrush' Yeji. 

4. [+23][-0] I think it's just because Yeji does the style in the right so much after her debut. The style on the right totally suits her as an idol, and she rocks it. 

5. [+20][-0] I'm in love with how she looks like the right on stage, and transforms into the left style once she steps off stage.

6. [+18][-0] I'm a sucker for 'innocent and pure' style on Yeji
trazy.com