Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

What do you think of female doctors?

Upvote if you think 'They must've studied really well'
Downvote if you think 'Hmm... At least, they weren't that bad at studying

If you upvote, would you still think the same way in the next 10 to 20 years?

+) I'm writing this because as a medical student from a university in the countryside, I am often being discriminated. Sometimes I think that I will be treated differently once I become a doctor. Therefore I'm writing this post to see people's opinion. 

+) I'm correcting my words. Rather than being discriminated, a lot of people don't know that universities in the countryside are not as bad as they thought. Maybe they think that way because we're in the countryside. When people introduce theirselves and the university they went to, for example, Hanyang University, people would go like 'Whoa~~'. But when people say that they used to went to a university in the countryside, the reaction would be like 'I see~'

[+947][-43]

1. [+468][-0] Don't you think that all doctors must've been a great student? Despite the fact that they're women or men...

2. [+325][-19] Do you really have to bring up the gender...?

3. [+84][-0] My high school friend was rejected from Department of Pharmacy of Wonkwang University, but s/he was accepted in Seoul University

4. [+81][-0] Those who discriminate you just because you go to a medschool in the countryside probably knows nothing about medschools. There's actually a little bit of difference, but in general all medical schools are the same, despite being in the metropolitan city or the countryside. 

trazy.com