Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

, ,

This is the core of NCT

Lee Taeyong

I'm not a Tyongf, I'm a fan of Jaehyun. But I personally think Tyongfs are amazing. They keep on supporting Taeyong despite the rumours spreading about him all these years, even when SM Ent. hadn't released any official feedback yet. They keep receiving hate for being Taeyong's fans, but they never leave the fandom and continue to believe in Lee Taeyong. 


[+191][-24]

1. [+45][-2] Tyongfs and everyone who has been supporting Taeyong are doing really great. Taeyong always talks about how blessed and grateful he is to have all of you. That's what I like the most about Taeyong. Rather than resenting someone, he tries to understand that person. He always puts everyone else first instead of himself. He's very modest and he also learns from his past so that he could be better in the future. That's the aspect of him that I want to resemble. Every words I've said are all for Taeyong and NCT. Therefore, let's not speak badly for their sake. Everyone who has been on his side from the very first place probably know what I'm trying to say here, I'm afraid this post may cause another controversy. 

2. [+42][-2] There are some people who didn't have interest in idols at first, but started to gain interest in NCT during their Kick It promotions, and felt so bad and dumb-founded to learn that a talented person like him has been accused wrongly all this time, and eventually become his fan. One of those people is me. Looking at that person who tries their best to bring him down... Oh God, I seriously want to treat Tyongfs a mealㅠㅠ

3. [+35][-5] It's because I believe in him. I've been watching him for 5 years. How could I believe someone's words like that, not to mention that person is actually just a bystander...

4. [+31][-31] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

5. [+17][-0] Even though I mostly see him through the screen and almost never see him in person. I can totally feel the sincerity in every words he said to us and every thing he has done for us. 
trazy.com