Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

Share the moment where you feel like, 'Oh, does he like me?'

When I was in my last year of middle school, there was this guy who kept on contacting me and putting a piece of paper on top my head as a joke
I was like, 'What... Does he like me???!!!'
Not long after that, he started dating my friendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+219][-24]

1. [+558][-4] 'Does he like me...?' = 'Or maybe, what the f*ck. Do I like this bastard??' 

2. [+370][-12] There's this guy at my school who likes to take pictures of girls' under skirts. However, we have reported them to the police. We're not exactly in the rural area...? But it's not a big city either, so it didn't create such a big buzz. I felt like I was captured by that guy too. I had a rough time for awhile because sometimes, I forget to wear my safety pants. I said to myself, 'I should've worn my safety pants' But then one of the guy in my class heard that and said, 'Is it your fault that you forgot to wear your safety pants? It's his fault for taking pictures of girls' under skirts in the first place', as he had a poker face on, he comforted me. I know what he said was true, but it was heart-fluttering...ㅋㅋㅋ If you're wondering why, it's because he's handsome

3. [+283][-7] I often tell my guy friend to be friends for the rest of our lifeㅋㅋㅋ I really like him as a friend. We match really well and he's really funny. I say things like, 'No matter how cute I am, don't ever dare to like me~' as a habit, you know? I'm saying that to piss him off, not because I think I'm cuteㅋㅋㅋ He would say, 'No way' and I would reply, 'You're just another short guy'. And he usually just brushes it off. But today, he became very quiet when I said that. He was like, 'Why not?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For a second I was like, 'What the-- Does he like me?'. And since the air conditioner was really cold today, I used another guy's clothes. He saw it and went like, 'What is this? Whose clothe is this?' and it bothers me a lot... What the f*ck...

4. [+252][-5] As someone who falls in love very quickly, I would think 'Does he like me...?' even when all that guy does is just to call out my name. This is a disease that I need to be cured from, for realㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+212][-7] Thanks OP, thanks to you Pann is starting to be like what it used to be before! Please post more!!

6. [+149][-9] This may be random, but am I the only one who starts losing feelings when I find out that someone likes me...? I don't know why, I just suddenly hate him

7. [+138][-2] There's this guy and his friends would start whispering every time they see me... (For real, though. If they walk pass by you, they would go like Ehem... Ehem... and scream out that guy's name. 99.9% of the time that guy likes you.)

8. [+137][-5] Me too... When I find someone attractive on the bus, I'd have a fling with him right until he gets off the bus. 
trazy.com