Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

The thing that shocks me when I first became a fan of NCT

The member who looks like this is also a great dancer (Jungwoo)

The members who look like this are also great dancers 2 (Jaehyun, Win Win)

The member who's a great singer is also a great dancer 1 (Taeil)

The member who's a great singer is also a great dancer 2 (Haechan)

The member who looks like this is also a great dancer 3 (Jaemin)

Our NCT... All of them are great dancers... This group is bringing up the dance standards for idols


+ The member who looks like this is also a great dancer 4 (Jeno)

The member who's a great rapper is also a great dancer (Mark)

They've been great dancers ever since they were babies (NCT Dream)

There are 21 of them and all of them are great dancers with no exception. They nail their performance with perfect synchronisation in just one take. They look and sound absolutely great when they perform live, and more than that they're geniuses who always put their effort in everything they do. Please don't hate them and shower them with love insteadㅠㅠ

[+411][-21]

1. [+114][-2] I was very shocked when I first saw Moon Taeil, Kim Doyoung, Lee Haechan, and Jung Jaehyun dancing... I mean, how are these vocalists be such great dancers;;

2. [+114][-0] I really like this gif

3. [+88][-3] I thought Kim Jungwoo would be the black-hole in terms of dancing... Seeing that gif, I'm surprised that he's not one of the main dancers...

4. [+82][-3] I agree that NCT's members are great dancers in general, but SM needs to treat Mark really good. I never expected to see such a great rapper coming from SM Ent. Not only he's a great rapper, he's also very cute, handsome, and even good at singing. I personally think he's the member with the best ability to suit any concepts that NCT tries. He's right in the line between being a boy and a man. And when he speaks in English, I'm in loveㅠㅠ On top of that, he's also very pure (I can confirm that he's not pretending to be pure), humble, and has a beautiful mind. Mark, you have to eat healthy food and keep promoting as an idol for a really long time

5. [+48][-0] Someone said that NCT's members are not divided into 'the bad dancers' and 'the great dancers', they're divided into 'Members who are crazy about dancing' and 'The great dancers'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+44][-0] I freaking agree. All of them are really great at dancing. 


7. [+43][-2] That fancam of Haechan is legendary...

8. [+36][-5] I thought Jung Jaehyun would be the black-hole in terms of dancing, but turns out that he's a freaking great dancer;; While you guys are at it, check out his fancam of Call Me Baby

9. [+35][-3] Jung Jaehyun, Lee Donghyuck, Moon Taeil, Kim Jungwoo, etc... All the vocalists are also great dancers. For your information, Kim Jungwoo got accepted in SM Ent. because of his dancing skills

10. [+33][-0] Guys, please check out NCT 127's Chain and NCT Dream's Go Dance Practice...
trazy.com