Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

GFriend's comeback stage creates buzz in various online communities

Everyone is talking about how cool their concept and how they suit it really well

Because



They really are that cool

Not only that, their stage sets are also very amazing




These stage sets smell like tons of money
Before they start their performance, they play a 2-mins long VCR
And Eunha wanders around before she picks an apple
Then, the performance starts as she picks that apple

(NB: The post got deleted before I saved the gif)
Look at this illusion choreographyㄷㄷㄷ
Umji's close up shotㄷㄷㄷ 

And in the middle of the performance, Eunha bites into an apple as she grins while staring at the camera
People think this is not a comeback stage, but a year-end stage

(NB: The post got deleted before I saved the gif)

Anyway, their performance was absolutely amazing

Link 

The comments 
(NB: Will do a whole different post about this later)


[+166][-140]

1. [+81][-10] Don't you think we can see how much their company adores them just by looking at their stages with this recent comeback? I'm not saying that their company changes their concept because GFriend didn't do well. But for most girl groups, when they're not doing so well, their companies would tell them to reveal more skin and do sensual choreography, etc. But look at GFriend, they never reveal their skin, they never look uncomfortable in their stage outfits, and their choreographies always show confidence and look cool, right? Since their stage outfits were designed so that they could be comfortable dancing in it, they can be more energetic and focused to their performance, song, and dance. And I can clearly see that. I think their company think of them as their own daughters. 

2. [+72][-8] I love the formation. The 6 of them are outstanding with no exception, none of them is overshadowed by the other members. Their stage outfits and make up are totally on pointㅋㅋ When I first saw the VCR, I was like 'What is this...' But after watching the whole performance, I can totally understand the purpose of that VCR. They were tempted to become witches, right? But they look really cool as witches. Does this have any other meaning?

3. [+61][-8] Eunha looks so freaking outstanding. I thought GFriend in general, not only Eunha, suited cute concepts more. I had no idea they could rock this kind of concept too. Whoa. 

4. [+39][-1] How could they be so perfectly in sync? I think they're the girl group with the best synchronisation in our countryㅋㅋㅋ Both their song and performances look really cool, I'm totally loving it!

5. [+36][-1] I love their power walking and dazzling moves in this choreography for Apple, but don't you think the part where they turn around in circle is the best? It looks so satisfying, I can't stop watching it. It appears goofy, but also very tempting.
trazy.com