Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

Somi seems to be going to color your summer in the teaser she drops for her comeback


I can already sense that this is going to hit big, Somi-yaㅠㅠㅠ

This somehow reminds me of The Grand Budapest


-Somi has grown a lot...

-I'm sure that short hair is just a wig, right...?

-I'm really looking forward to this, Somiㅠㅠ

-Her waist is so small...

-She's working with Teddy again??
 ㄴWhat do you meanㅋㅋㅋㅋ Teddy is the CEO of the company she's signed withㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see her with that short hair on stage...

-This sounds so freaking good, hul...

-As expected, you can always trust Teddy when it comes to music...

-I can't wait to listen to the full song...

-Has it been 2 years since her solo debut...? I really liked Birthday

-Hul... I'm totally digging that short hair!!

-I really liked Birthday, therefore I'm really looking forward to her upcoming song!

-This song already lifts up my mood...

-She looks so cute with short hair!

-I love the beat...

-Somi has a really unique voice that doesn't take too long to grow in you... I'm looking forward to her!

-Somi-ya, I can't wait alreadyㅠㅠ
trazy.com