Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

The boy group whose more than half of its members are visual members

They're often grouped as 'VerMingWon, JeongJoJun + S.Coups Dokyeom'

First of all, we have VerMingWon = Vernon, Mingyu, Wonwoo
Vernon (Choi Hansol) 
1998.02.18

Mingyu (Kim Mingyu)
1997.04.06

Wonwoo (Jeon Wonwoo)
1996.07.17

And then, we have JeongJoJun = Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun

Jeonghan (Yoon Jeonghan)
1995.10.04

Joshua (Hong Jisoo)
1995.12.30

Jun (Moon Junhui)
1996.06.10

And these two don't belong in specific groups, 
S.Coups and Dokyeom

S.Coups (Choi Seungcheol)
1995.08.08

Dokyeom (Lee Seokmin)
1997.02.18

Who are your type in terms of visual?
Mine is S.Coups and Joshua, I think both of them are so f*cking handsome

[+253][-125]

1. [+130][-81] I personally think Boo Seungkan looks so f*cking handsome lately... Stop trolling, when will you guys stop bringing up that Thomas Boo picture...

2. [+93][-26] S.Coups is so freaking handsome...

3. [+80][-29] MC Doㅠㅠ

4. [+58][-3] I really like the harmonisation of JeongJoJun's facesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+51][-8] Lee Dokyeom is f*cking handsome but since his face appears to look different according to the angles, a lot of people don't recognise him as the visual member. I personally think he's one of the members who look better in person, along with S.Coups

6. [+43][-11] Wonwoo, the flower boy of Asia

7. [+43][-7] I don't know if it's because I've seen him in person or anything, but Dokyeom is so f*cking handsome

8. [+38][-0] My favorite gif of Vernon

9. [+35][-9] Please include Myungho too... Seo Myungho is really handsome, but why does no one ever talk about him? It upsets meㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+35][-1] I saw him in person this day. It looked like as if he was from a whole different dimension. Compared to the screen, he looks way more handsome and his facial features look more distinctive in person. He's also more tanned than what I thought. He had red hair in their first concert, and he looked absolutely stunning. I swear I was going crazy when I saw him in person. I think he's the most handsome person I have ever met in my entire life. Jun looked stunning too this day.


trazy.com