Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

,

Something heart-fluttering happened to me today;;

I usually take the subway. So today, just like the other way, I took the subway. 
When the door opened, I quickly looked for a seat to sit. However, someone handsome was sitting next to me;; I glanced over him a little, but since he may feel uncomfortable, I looked away. 
And in the middle of that, I seemed to doze offㅠㅠ I fell asleep with my head on his shoulders
When a stranger falls asleep on your shoulder, you usually would avoid them. But he stayed still, in case I felt uncomfortable. That was so heart-fluttering, I was taken aback. 
Then he left right before the station I planned to get off;;
I should've greeted him or thanked him. He's not only handsome, but also kind.
The subway was kinda quiet at that time. There were only me and him.
When there are no people around, you tend to sit as far as you can from the other people, though..
Anyway, I was very grateful for what he did


[+20][-94]

1. [+196][-10] The point of this post is that you're making him feel uncomfortable

2. [+91][-5] Men only do that because they have no choice. There are no other meanings, unless if you're freaking pretty. Don't get your hopes too high. 

3. [+59][-23] My friend usually takes the subway too and she always sleeps on a stranger's shoulder on her way to schoolㅋㅋㅋ She would say, 'Oh Gosh I'm so sleepy. I'm gonna go and sleep on a stranger's shoulde~~' And she really does that. She would literally sleep on a stranger's shoulder

4. [+47][-58] Let's be honest, what would you do if a stranger falls asleep on your shoulder? Upvote if you'd stay still, downvote if you'd avoid

5. [+30][-0] Am I the only one who just can't avoid it when a stranger falls asleep on my shoulder?ㅠㅠ When someone in uniform falls asleep on my shoulder, I would think to myself 'Ah... Maybe s/he's just another student like me, who's exhausted after a long day at school'. When someone in a military uniform falls asleep on my shoulder, I would think 'Maybe he's on his way back to his military camp and trying to get some sleep'. So I would just stay still and think...

6. [+28][-3] Heart-fluttering?? That person was probably pissed off because you're making him uncomfortable

7. [+20][-0] I once fell asleep head-to-head with a total strangerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of us were so shocked when we woke up, I almost screamed. But since both of us just woke up and couldn't think straight, it wasn't that embarrassingㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com