Klook.com

Saturday, July 18, 2020

, ,

Has Sehun gone crazy





I got the chance to have a video call session with him. 
I'm seriously going to pass out if I ever see him in suit.

[+270][-35]

1. [+55][-2] So f*cking handsome...

2. [+51][-4] Oh Sehun is seriously so freaking handsome...

3. [+39][-2] Look at him in suit, is this the real life? He's so f*cking handsome... I wish I could be one of those lucky fans who got to have a video call session with himㅠㅠㅠ But I don't have any money to buy their albumsㅠㅠㅠ I don't have the luck eitherㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+28][-0] I don't know, but I'm really looking forward to this man in his 30s...

5. [+23][-0] I'm really curious and looking forward to EXO to be in their 30sㅋㅋㅋ But at the same time, I don't want that to come...

7. [+20][-0] (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)
This is seriously driving me crazy, I thought I would stop seeing him as a cute guy in just a few years, but I was wrong. As Sehun ages, I become a grandmother. Now, every time I see Sehun, all I want to do is put him inside my mouth.

8. [+12][-0] Oh Sehun + Suit = The death of me


trazy.com