Klook.com

Saturday, July 18, 2020

, ,

If you were an idol, which group would you want to debut with?

Let's consider that every groups make the same amount of money!!
For me, I'd love to debut with Seventeen or Red Velvet
They're really funny and sweet to each other, I think it would be really nice to have teammates like them


[+38][-3]

1. [+147][-20] BTS. I want to have a loving relationship with my teammates, until the point that I consider them as my family

2. [+129][-19] BTS for me too. I seriously want to have friends like them in my life. Friends who would accompany you to the toilet to be sad together. When you buy something, you'll think of them and just buy 7 instead. When you buy a specific gift for a teammate because you think he'd love it, and it turns out that he has been concerning whether to buy that thing or not all this time. Friends who you can tell apart just by listening to their breath. Friends who you often have fight with, but those fights only make you even closer and reliable to them. Friends who you would love to take care of, buy foods for, etc. I don't mind if we didn't earn much as a group, I just wish I could be a part of BTS

3. [+56][-7] Seventeen!! I want to play the Mafia game with themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+31][-1] BTS. I have never seen anyone who has friendship as beautiful as theirs.

5. [+23][-1] BTS... I want to have concerts too. I want to know how it feels like when foreigners sing along to your song in Korean, as the lights of the Army Bombs light up the atmosphere. I think this brings so much happiness to the artists. If I were them, I'd be so happy that I'm going out of my mind

6. [+22][-1] NCT, I want to taste the food that the Aunt makes for them

7. [+18][-1] Black Pink or BTS. I want to be in one of the top boy/girl groupsㅋㅋㅋ *It's my personal preference, I think they're the top boy and girl group so please don't fight me
trazy.com