Klook.com

Saturday, July 18, 2020

, ,

GFriend's Sowon becomes a legend

I think their latest concept suits Sowon really well
I was taken aback by how great she rocks this concept





The last two pictures were from the press
If you watch their performance, you'll see that she looks very outstanding
Go check out their performance!

[+253][-171]

1. [+68][-21] I've always thought that she was beautiful, it's so sad that people are not talking about her that muchㅠㅠ Anyway, she becomes the legend with this concept

2. [+58][-20] She really does look outstanding this time. I think she's the member who suits this concept the best

3. [+41][-14] So freaking beautiful...

4. [+26][-3] She's totally driving me insane... She looks pretty

5. [+26][-3] If I had this looks at this height, my life would be full of happiness

6. [+22][-4] She looks like a model in the 3rd pictureㅋㅋㅋ I think she'd be a great model

7. [+21][-21] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

trazy.com