Klook.com

Saturday, July 18, 2020

, ,

Jung Jaehyun, if you're going to use your face that way, just give it to me...












Why are you being like that, Jaehyun-ah...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(He's actually this kind of person)

[+231][-16]

1. [+58][-2] Our Jaehyun is actually this kind of person...

2. [+53][-2] But our Jaehyun is originally... like this..

3. [+51][-5] Seriously, though. Why is he so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he's the funniest member in NCT lately

4. [+41][-0] I know this has nothing to do with the post, but I find this picture really funny. He's the one who squishes Taeyong's face like that, and yet he looks like he really hates itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31][-0] Here are some peaches

6. [+31][-0] Jaehyun-ah, this grandmother is willing to buy you 100 boxes of pizza...

7. [+27][-0] Jung Jaehyun is the source of my laughter these daysㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so funny... Not to mention that on top of that, he's also very handsome

8. [+25][-25] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

9. [+24][-0] He's that goofy, and what makes me fall even harder for him is the fact that he's actually this kind of guy...

10. [+17][-0] Showing off his armpits to the leader... The funniest thing is that this gif was taken from Haechan's fancam...

--

Hello, since I've been getting some complains for having too much NCT posts, I decided to open another side blog, panncity! Go visit that one for more NCT related posts!
trazy.com