Klook.com

Saturday, July 18, 2020

The game that's really popular in overseas online communities lately



-'However, I can't keep on wandering around like this...'

-'We want to get away from this stable and boring life and go on a vacation'

-'The end is just as important as the beginning' Well, I haven't even started yet...

-'You will love it here'

-'Stop looking for excuses and start looking for ways to solve this'

-I don't have any books near me

-'The day we had a BBQ Party' Whoa! A BBQ party!!

-'You'll come to realise how lacking and irresponsible you are as a human'

-'Don't you ever look in the mirror??' Whoa, this one is seriously so mean...

-'It won't be too difficult' 

-It's a blank paper...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I wasn't ready to be a mother'

-'A person who's having a hard time, a sad person, a lonely person' Seriously...?

-'Whenever Ivan leaned back, our helmets clicked'

-'The birthday I can never forget in my entire life'

-'No one can see that' What...? No one...?

-'Call me if you need help'

-'It's something that happened 25 years ago' What?
trazy.com