Klook.com

Friday, July 17, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

Celebrities have really amazing body proportions

I'm listing down the female idols who are under 170cm and have great body proportions

Oh My Girl's Yooa
According to her official profile, she's 161 cm tall

 

Yooa has always been popular for her body proportion
Not only that, she's also popular for her small face. 

Black Pink's Lisa
According to her official profile, she's 166.5cm tall



I thought Lisa was over 170cm tall...
Her body proportion is insanely great

WJSN's Luda
157.7cm (She revealed the result of her health check up on a V Live Broadcast)


She's such a fraud
I don't think those body proportion and long legs can come from that height

IZONE's Minjoo
163.8cm (But in a recent interview, the interviewer thought she was taller than 163cm and wrote 166cm instead)


I also thought that Minjoo was around 172cm tall because of her body proportion;;
I was very supposed to know that she's 163cm tall

I'm so jealous of their long legsㅠㅠㅠ

[+352][-22]

1. [+146][-4] Kim Minjoo's build is seriously so great...

2. [+145][-4] Minjoo is slim, but she still has pelvis...

3. [+91][-1] Whoa, Luda is not even 160cm tall??

4. [+53][-3] Lisa is indeed tall, but let's not forget that her face is so small...

5. [+53][-31] I still can't believe it... Her height is average, but her body proportion isn't

6. [+45][-1] I want to see Rosé and Lisa in heels for their performances, even though I know that they don't wear heels to match their heights with the other members. 

7. [+42][-4] Her body proportion when she's 16...

8. [+37][-1] I thought Lisa was over 170cm too...??? I've always noticed that she has long legs, though

9. [+27][-1] The celebrities who shock me with their body proportions are Lisa and Jang Wonyoung. However, Jang Wonyoung is over 170cm like what I thought. But Lisa is not even 170cm tall... It's so fascinating

10. [+25][-5] I could only think of Yooa as I read the title. After reading the whole post, I came to realise that all of the celebrities listed in this post have great body proportions.

trazy.com