Klook.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

Idols who have the type of face that you'd see in your college as your senior


TXT Soobin Sunbae


NCT Jaehyun Sunbae


BTS Jin Sunbae


Got7 Jinyoung Sunbae


-None of my seniors look like that, f*ck

-Well, there's at least one of your seniors who dresses like the guy in the first picture. But there'd always this beautiful Instagram-famous girlfriend who stands by on his side all the time.

-No, there's not any. Once again, there's not any. 

-Tell me which college is it, I'm going to enroll there...

-Are you kidding me?

-Well, there are some handsome guys in my collegeㅎㅎ But as the time passes by, it becomes something that's not special, to see them everyday. Well, at least we have eye candies in our college~

-If there were seniors like them in my college, I'd be a Professor by nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've never seen anyone like them. Not in my school, not in my college, not in anywhere in our society.

-What kind of nonsense is this...

-You haven't been to college, have you?

-I haven't seen anyone like them since I enrolled...

-No, there's not any. If you're not in college yet, please don't get fooled by the title...

-One thing I'm sure, it's not the college that I go to

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out here... Even though in reality, there's not any...

-You're giving false hopes to the students who are going to enter college this year...

-What...?? Have you ever gone to college??
trazy.com