Klook.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

The new fanclub logos that SM recently uploaded

BoA - Jumping BoA

TVXQ - Cassiopeia

Super Junior - ELF

Girls' Generation - SONED

SHINee - SHINee World

EXO - EXO-L

Red Velvet - ReVeluv

NCT - NCTzen

NCT 127 - NCTzen 127

NCT Dream - NCTzen Dream

WayV - WayZenNi

I'll keep this post updated


-TVXQ's logo reminds me of a football club... Manchester Unitedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-See, F(x) is the only one who doesn't have any logo...

-Why are they leaving out F(x)...? I was so excited to see theirs, though...

-Those looks like school logos...

-These logos remind me of Harry Potter...

-NCT 127's logo is the prettiest... But where is F(x)'s logo, anyway?

-Their previous logos were so bad that these new ones actually look good... But they still look bad...

-BoA and Red Velvet's logos are so pretty...

-SNSD's logo is so pretty but I wonder why they choose oval for their logo, instead of a circle like everybody else's...

-I guess I'm the only one who thinks that these logos are actually pretty...

-Maybe they're leaving out F(x) because they're currently inactive? The other groups listed in this post are actively promoting right now...

-Does this mean we're going to have a new fankits??

-I'm an EXO-L and I'm not happy with our logo...

-These look like universities' logos...

-It upsets me to see SM leaving out F(x) again and again...

-Hul... I seriously thought these logos were pretty, but the comments say otherwise... 
trazy.com