Klook.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

, , ,

I like it when my bias does a live broadcast with no make up (Share gifs/pics of your biases with no make up too!)

My favorite group is EXO and my bias is Baekhyun

Baekhyun almost always does his live broadcast with no make up on and I f*cking love it
I love bare-faced Baekhyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Of course, I love him with heavy make up for performances too. But I love how he looks like an innocent puppy when he has no make up on.

I really love the aura of someone's bare faceㅠㅠ
!!!Everyone, share gifs/pics of your biases with no make up on, too!!!
I really like it that much...








[+76][-8]

1. [+56][-1] Yoon Jeonghan's live broadcast with no make up on

2. [+53][-1] I personally love this picture so much

3. [+43][-1] Lee Minhyuk

4. [+40][-1] Taetae

5. [+38][-9] I don't think I need to explain anymore, just look at how he still manages to look this good even in the jungle...

6. [+35][-2] Posting this because it seems like no one has posted any pictures of my baby

7. [+35][-3] Well, everyone in EXO is handsome...

8. [+24][-0] I love you Jiso-ing...

9. [+23][-0] Our babies are playing game with no make up on in their birthday live broadcast

10. [+19][-3] Jung Jaehyunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com