Klook.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

,

My ex-boyfriend contacted me

It's been 3 weeks since we broke up, I was dumped. I still held onto him until last week. 
But he hated it. He told me to not contact him or hold onto him anymore. 
But suddenly, he contacted me today


OP: Why did you call me?
EX: I wanted to brag that my company gave me a fried chicken
EX: And I also wanted to brag that I'm taking my leave from work this Friday. You haven't been calling me. 
OP: Congrats
EX: Ah, this is not the reaction I was expecting. You're not fun
OP: Ok, get some rest

He called me so I texted him, I wonder what's going on inside his mind
For your information, when I held onto him last week, he said that he's currently talking to some other girl
And I've always been the one who held onto him!!

[+454][-35]

1. [+568][-2] Judging by the way he texts you, it seems that he takes people very easily...

2. [+387][-1] Is he insane...? If I were you, I would stop holding onto him after he treats me like that...

3. [+180][-3] How did you endure being in a relationship with him all this time...? It seems like he's taking you for granted, as if you're not important, not to mention that he also belittles you. Are you not raged?

4. [+138][-0] He's looking for you because things aren't going well with the girl he's talking to. He wonders how to reach you first, that's why he's just saying random things like that

5. [+106][-2] Put your crown back on. I can't imagine how much he must've belittled you, by the way he texts you. Can't you survive this world without men?? Get back to your feet, cut off any contacts with him, and find someone with better personality who would treat you so much better than him. 

6. [+61][-0] OP-ya, why would you call him? He's not worth itㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be better if you just block him. I can totally feel that he's belittling you. So he's talking to some other girl, then what is he doing contacting his ex-girlfriend? It's obvious that he's contacting you because things aren't going well with the girl he's talking to;; He sounds very belittling and thoughtless anyway

7. [+57][-0] You shouldn't be thinking about what's going inside his mind. You should be grateful that God removes that loser from your life, right?? How is he even considering himself a man...

8. [+47][-0] Why would you text him back;; Just block him

9. [+39][-0] Seems like things aren't going well with that other girl...

10. [+38][-4] A lot of people are asking about why OP texted him back. I can understand OP. No matter how dumb that guy is, if you still like him and he calls you, you'll get your hopes up. If you didn't text him back, you'll only regret and think to yourself, 'Why didn't I text him back... If only I did, we probably could get back together' later in your life. I know it sounds like we don't have pride, but it's so much better that way
trazy.com