Klook.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

, , ,

I can express how it feels to see Jin and V in person through a song lyrics

Jin: I'm here to save you
V: I'm here to ruin you



[+614][-24]

1. [+257][-10] You called me...

2. [+139][-3] They suit the opposite lyrics too...

3. [+126][-1] Why does it feel so realㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+85][-1] Fans were talking about their looks when they said that Jin has the type of looks that could save a country and V has the type of looks that could ruin a country

5. [+79][-0] I personally think that these two have the best face combo in BTS. Jin has this pure aura, while V on the other side has this dangerous aura. Both are totally the opposite, but look good together. It would be like heaven on earth to see them in fancy stage outfits singing a duet on a concert or awards ceremonyㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, they remind me of hell-like-heaven... I don't care, though. Whether if it's hell or heaven, I'll follow them everywhere they go.

6. [+68][-0] A lot of you guys don't get this post. It's a lyrics from Pied Piper. I personally think Namjoon's rap part slays.

7. [+53][-1] This V-Seokjin moment in the waiting room, I f*cking love itㅜㅜ

8. [+52][-0] If Kim Seokjin was going to save me, I'll think about ruining myself all day...

9. [+48][-1] My heart

10. [+45][-0] Guys, for your information, you need to check the performance of Pied Piper

trazy.com