Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

,

The ending scenes of Goblin ep 1-4 that were hot topics


1st Episode

2nd Episode


3rd Episode




4th Ep


-The ending of the 2nd ep is the most memorable oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The 2nd one. That runway was totally mind-blowing.

-Their endings always make me couldn't wait for the next episode, total cliff-hangers...

-I agree, especially the 4th one...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm currently re-watching this drama, it seriously will never get old...

-The best drama I have ever watched in my life...

-The 3rd was the one that sent me chills...

-Whoa, I still remember each of these endings...

-God-Goblin... The best drama ever.

-The 1st one. I still can't get over Euntak's 'I love you'ㅠㅠ

-Is there anyone else in this world who still hasn't watched Goblin??

-The 4th one drove me out of my mind...

-The 1st and the 4th ones are the best...

-The 2nd one was legendary...

-The 2nd one may be the most popular one, but I personally like the 4th one. I love the music and also Gong Yoo's narration in the end.

-I automatically sing the song after seeing the 2nd gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com