Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, ,

The selfie of Ryujin that Dispatch posted got me insane...


I love Ryujin so f*cking much

[+310][-67]

1. [+52][-4] I personally think Ryujin looks prettier with black hair, I want to see her dye her hair black againㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+40][-1] She's so beautiful, it blows my mind...

3. [+36][-1] I don't usually take screen shoots from V Live Broadcast, but I did this time. Shin Ryujin is so freaking handsome...

4. [+20][-0] She looks beautiful as well with medium-length hair

5. [+17][-1] Whoa... She really does look like Han Seohee. So freaking handsome.

6. [+16][-1] She's really beautiful and trendyㅠㅠ I'm really jealous of her. Among the other talented and beautiful female idols these days, she's the most outstanding one in my eyes

7. [+14][-0] Natural beauty... The most beautiful member in ITZY

8. [+11][-2] She's indeed pretty, but she's also very handsome
trazy.com