Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , ,

Let's share the best sayings that your biases have ever said

For me, it's BTOB

Changsub
I have a target! For BTOB to exist as singers until the day we die. I want people to recognise us as singers rather than celebrities; the people who sing, rap, and dance on stage. 

Sungjae
To me, Melodies are my confidence. If you ask why, it's because I have confidence. 
There are a lot of people who love me. I'm not confident for no reason. I have reasons to be confident. They are my reasons to be confident. Melodies are truly my reasons to be confident. 
I really love them and grateful for them. Please continue to become BTOB's reason to be confident in the future, too.

Minhyuk
We are your stars. You are our skies. 
I want to shine for the longest time possible in the skies right where you're at.

Sungjae
I want to become well, but more than that, I want to do well. 
New things are good, but let's be grateful for the things that we are used to. 
Let's remember that once again as we embrace each other. 
I am happy because I'm a part of BTOB. And I am gaining strength because of Melodies. 

Changsub
It doesn't matter if there's anything left or not. 
As I age, it doesn't matter anymore whether if you would come to see me or not. 
To think that I exist in your life already gives me enough reason to be a happy person.

Hyunsik
Q: What is the thing that you hate the most?
A: Trashy people who commit crime to women just because they think women are weak

Minhyuk
Let's promise this one thing
There would be times we would neglect each other because we're used to the love we have
But let's not forget the thing the first feeling we felt for each other

Changsub
When we're used to receive an overwhelming amount of love, there'd be time where we feel dull. 
However, I want to return this overwhelming amount of love. I would never take them for granted. 
I will live my life with gratitude for all this love, so that it won't become dull. 

[+76][-6]

1. [+178][-15] I'm afraid of falling, but not of landing.
I think we're flying way too high. We see way too much things, we can see things from way far ahead. I thought there's only happiness up there, above the clouds. But sometimes when I look down, I feel really terrified. However, I'm gaining strength because we're flying together. I'm afraid of falling, but not of landing.

2. [+129][-7] I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow

3. [+114][-7] In the end, me and my people are going to win. Very naturally, when no one notices. - 150515. What did I say, I said we are going to win - Magic Shop

4. [+87][-2] Bangtan's RM
5. [+66][-1] It doesn't matter as long as I acknowledge all the effort I did

6. [+66][-3] If there's nothing else that can express our love more than 'I Love You', let's say it more often!

7. [+61][-2] The dawn before the sun rises is the darkest time. Therefore, never forget where you're at right now once you're in the future. 
trazy.com