Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

If these female idols were in the same group, the competition of being the visual/center would be really fierce


Posting these pictures because I somehow stumbled upon them as I organise my gallery

Yoona





Suzy





Sulli





Irene






-This is really hard, but I think the center would be Yoona

-They're all very beautiful but I think it would be Suzy! 

-I can't choose. They're Yoona, Suzy, Sulli, and Irene. How am I supposed to choose?

-They're all very gorgeous, it's just the matter of personal preferences

-Such a blessing to my eyes...

-I don't know about the center, but I think Suzy would be the most popular member

-Yoona looks like a Disney princess... The one that's very goofy and adventurous

-I think it would be Irene

-I want to know how it feels like to have Sulli's face, even just for a day...

-Can they take turns...?ã… ã… ã… 

-I don't know... One thing I'm sure is that I really miss Suzy as a singer

-If I could chose, I want to be reborn with Sulli's face. Please.

-Suzy or Sulli

-Sulli is seriously so beautiful...

-Yoona looks so pretty with short hairã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž

-Suzy, she's a great singer and dancer, she also has the looks

-They're all very beautiful in their own way
trazy.com