Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , ,

Look at the female back up dancers here





Most of the time, we see male back up dancers
It's so great to see these female back up dancers totally slaying in these cuts...
I hope they'll do this more oftenㅠ

And Vivi
Looks like she just wants to go home...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+483][-51]

1. [+93][-7] The whole MV, from the beginning to the end, totally slay... He looks cool no matter what he does

2. [+84][-7] The female dancers are totally rocking this MV. F*ck, Oh Sehun also looks so cool in the middle of those dancers.

3. [+79][-5] Even if you want to bring me down, you can't catch up with my physical (figure)~

4. [+27][-1] I was so shocked and thought I was on the wrong page. Sehun is all grown up now... His dancing skill totally slaysㅠㅠ I thought this was his solo song...

5. [+25][-3] I think he's a really great dancerㅎㅎ He wouldn't have that much amount of viewers on his Love Shot Fancams for no reasons

6. [+23][-0] There are a lot of times where the female back up dancers are revealing skin, looking sexy, only doing body wave, etc. But they really look cool here. That makes Oh Sehun looks even more outstanding, he doesn't get overshadowed by the female dancers. This is really cool. 

7. [+22][-20] (Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote) EXO-SC is having their comeback on July 13~~ Check them out!!

8. [+20][-3] I'm not a fan, and most of the time, K, steals my attention so I never had the chance to notice how cool Sehun is

9. [+17][-0] Vivi's expression is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Vivi: Sehunie-ya, what are you doing?
Sehun: Earning money for food

10. [+15][-1] Vivi is so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com