Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , ,

Jaehyun never edits or puts on filters on his selfies

NCT's Jaehyun who is said to never turn on the beautify mode every time he takes selfies

His selfies:

So what if he takes selfies with the back camera, he's Jaehyun...

My selfies skill has improved a lot, right? 


If I took a picture with this angle, I would delete it right away.
However, Jaehyun's face manages to survive this unflattering angle

He takes selfies in Burst Mode
Have you ever heard of Serial Selfies?ㄷㄷㄷ

Jaehyun: I've been trying different Selfies Applications lately. Rather than having heavy filters, I often use the Original ones

He has been doing some research and improving a lot ever since fans call him as a Selgo (NB: Someone who takes bad selfies)
Jaehyun said: I don't like filters, I like the original ones

Here are his unedited selfies










What an eye-candy...
People are using filters to achieve that level of handsomeness, but he doesn't need that...
He makes me happy just by looking at him


I want to see Jaehyun as an actor...
I think he suits the role of characters that are younger than the female characters...

[+161][-11]

1. [+103][-0] I agree with this whole post. But can he become an actor a little bit later? My heart is not ready for it. 

2. [+50][-0] No... Don't become an actor. I don't have the confidence to see him in a romance drama. 

3. [+33][-0] If he took selfies as good as Doyoung does... I think I may faint...

4. [+21][-0] Jae... Jaehyun-ah, don't become an actor and just stay loyal to your current occupation... I think you suit dancing and singing better... Heart.

5. [+12][-0] What the f*ck, he takes selfies with the back camera...???

6. [+9][-0] I'm a woman but I wish I looked like Jaehyun... I'm so jealous of his dazzling dan pinky... I don't know... Aura?
trazy.com