Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , , ,

Yoo Youngjin's guide version of Red Velvet Irene&Seulgi's Monster

Starts from 0:55


-It sounds really soulful...

-Whoa, Yoo Youngjin is totally a great singer...

-Whoa, this sounds really great...

-I f*cking love this... Are they going to release Yoo Youngjin's version of Monster too?

-Hearing this song sung by a male singer totally reminds me of DBSK's Mirotic...

-I think this song would be really popular as well if it was released by Yoo Youngjin...

-Is that Yoo Youngjin's voice?? It sounds like a foreign male singer...

-Why do I only hear female voice?ㅠㅠ
 ㄴHis part starts from 0:55!

-I think this song would do really well, too if it was released by a male idol...

-Yoo Youngjin has always been famous for being a really great singer...

-Sounds like D.O...

-This version sounds like the type of song that EXO would release...

-Totally the type of voice that SM Ent. loves...

-I think I know why people keep saying that this version reminds them of Miroticㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is the female singer in this version...? She sounds really great

-I can hear the resemblance of his voice to D.O and Changmin's voices...
trazy.com