Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , , ,

Hul.. It's my first time hearing this about Nayeon and Rosé

These pictures of Rosé were taken from Nayeon's phone
I had no idea;;;



[+114][-19]

1. [+30][-1] I love the interactions between Twice and Black Pinkㅠㅠ Here's a gif of Chaeyoung telling Chaeyoung to call her later...

2. [+23][-7] This site is full of male-idols related posts at dawn, so when there's a post about female idols, it would get a lot of downvotesㅎㅎ Don't mind them...

3. [+20][-7] Look at the amount of downvotes just because it's a post about female idols...

4. [+11][-2] What's with the amount of the downvotes hereㅠ Is it because this post is about Twice and Black Pink?

5. [+9][-0] I'm a fan of Twice and I love the interactions between Twice and Black Pinkㅠㅠ Especially that gif of Rosé asking for Chaeyoung's numberㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com