Klook.com

Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , ,

No one can tell the guest on King of Masked Singer next week

Who is that girl... She looks like the best rapper in the universe

(NB: 우주/Woo-joo --> Universe/Cosmic)


-I know right, I have no idea who it is;;; But I think she looks like a leader...

-Do you guys seriously not know who it is...?

-Is that Exy from WJSN?

-I have no idea who that is... But she looks like Oh My Girl's Jiho when she was younger

-She looks like WJSN's Exy...

-Whoa... That baby picture totally looks like Exy...

-But hasn't Exy already guested on the show before?

-But didn't she already guest on this show a while ago??

-I don't know who that is, but she looks like Seolhyun...

-Who is it guys... Why won't you guys tell me...ㅜㅜㅜ Exo??

-Exy is indeed a really great rapper

-Her face seriously hasn't changed a it...

-Whoa... I thought she was Moon Gayoung

-Ah, Exy?ㅋㅋㅋ She really does look like Lee Jaejin from Ft Islandㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course it's Exy, who else would it be?

-It didn't take me a long time to recognise her...
trazy.com