Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

, , , ,

Oh My Girl's Arin and TXT's Soobin are chosen to be the new Music Bank MCs


They will be replacing Actress Shin Ye Eun and Golden Child's Bomin as Music Bank MCs starting from July 24th


-Arin would make a great MC!!!

-Oh, Soobin is going to be an MC. I'm really looking forward to it...

-Hul... I really love both of them...

-Whoa, congratulations Soobin-ah...

-Hul... Both of them have this pure and innocent images, I think they'd look cute together

-I love both of them, I think they would make a great pair of MCs

-I'm totally loving this<3<3

-I was hoping Arin to be an MC for a music show!!

-Arin would look so f*cking adorable as an MC...

-Look at these visual combos... I really love Soobin

-They look cute together!!!

-Congratulations Arin-ie!!

-Both of them look like bunnies, I think they give off the same vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I look at it, they look similarㅋㅋ

-Hul... Both of them look so adorable

-Is Arin older than Soobin?
 ㄴYes she is, by a year~

-This is amazing! It means I get to see Soobin every week!
trazy.com