Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

,

But Oh My Girl's songs

It is said that Nonstop was targeted for wide public while The Fifth Season (SSFWL), Closer, and Secret Garden were targeted for fans. Is that true? That's what people said
For me, Nonstop isn't my cup of tea and I think The Fifth Season, Closer, and Secret Garden are more widely-known by the public...







[+383][-42]

1. [+141][-10] I think Nonstop is more like a hooked song, it's more addictive than their previous songs, that's why it's been gaining attention from the wide public. Look at the music charts right now. Nonstop was released 2 months ago, but it's still ranking in the top 10 in Melon + Effect from IU's promotions

2. [+137][-2] I also think that way

3. [+128][-4] I've always liked Oh My Girl since their debut, when they released Nonstop, I was a little bit worried that they may not get the reactions they expected. I still listen to Nonstop, and it still excites me whenever I listen to it, but I still think Oh My Girl's representative song is The Fifth Season!

4. [+79][-3] But they released that song at the perfect timing. They've been gaining attention from Queendom and then they released an addicting song, it's perfect. I think they can do any genre of music they want from now on. 

5. [+65][-4] I really like Windy Day, it makes me feel like it's spring whenever I listen to it

6. [+50][-4] I didn't automatically like Nonstop when I first listened to it, but I couldn't stop listening to the song. I think they did the right decision by having a comeback with this song. I think the OP said that because this song is slightly different from their other songs like Closer, Secret Garden, and The Fifth Season

7. [+47][2-] What upsets me is that people only think of Oh My Girl as a fantasy girl groupㅋㅋㅋ I mean, they didn't debut with that concept... They also have songs like Coloring Book, Windy Day, Liar Liar, Bungee, etc that gives off fresh and bright vibes. Why do they keep thinking that Oh My Girl has to have fantasy concept all the timeㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+36][-3] Me too... Nonstop is the song that I like the least from Oh My Girl, but it's gaining positive reactions and it makes me wonder...

9. [+30][-4] Oh My Girl has never released bad songs so far... I think it's just the matter of personal preferences. 
trazy.com