Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

, , , , ,

The oldest members in idol groups who are in charge of being the 'baby face'

EXO's Xiumin (1990)


BTS' Jin (1992)


SNSD's Taeyeon (1989)


Twice's Nayeon (1995)


Red Velvet's Irene (1991)



-Xiumin never fails to fascinate me...

-Taeyeon was born in 1989??

-Park Chorong...

-Irene really does look younger than she actually is...

-I don't think Nayeon looks younger than her age, I mean... She's young, in the first place...

-Hul, Nayeon is the oldest member in Twice?? I never expected that...

-Not a lot of people know Xiumin's real age besides his fans...

-Irene is turning 30?????? This year??????

-Irene doesn't look like she's 30... She really does look younger than she actually is...

-Xiumin is already in his 30s? Hul...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still can't believe that Xiumin and Taeyeon are already in their 30s... When I first saw Xiumin during Wolf, I thought he was a high school student...

-I've always known that Xiumin and Taeyeon have baby faces. But Irene?? She was born in 1991?? She really does look younger than her age...

-I think Apink's Park Chorong also looks younger than her actual age

-I thought of Leeteuk...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Block B's Taeil also looks younger than he actually is...

-Seriously, though... I thought Xiumin was the youngest member in EXO...

-Not a lot of people notices that Jin is the oldest member in BTS because he looks younger than he actually isㅋㅋㅋ 
trazy.com