Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

, ,

Their dualities are mind-blowing

Maybe it's because he has a cute image... He looks very scary when he has no expressions



(NB: 삼백안/Sambaek-an, I don't think this has any literal translation. But I did some research and it says in the picture below that it's the terms used when you can spot the sclera of your eyes in 3 different areas (Left picture). While 사백안/Sabaek-an is the terms used when you can spot the sclera of your eyes in 4 different areas (Right picture).)


[+422][-160]

1. [+156][-25] That's not duality... That's just how he opens his eyes

2. [+144][-16] I want him to scold me...

3. [+74][-7] I know right... I f*cking love their poker faces

4. [+60][-0] He's actually this kind of person, but he looks really different when he has his poker face on

5. [+57][-1] I don't know~ I just think he's beautiful

6. [+48][-0] I love his duality...

7. [+44][-0] He doesn't have to do that with his eyes to show his duality

8. [+43][-0] It's blowing my mind, his duality

9. [+38][-0] I love Lee Donghyuck

10. [+36][-2] But his eyes are not scary...
trazy.com