Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

,

This is f*cking crazy??

I was so f*cking surprised to see my Instagram timeline;;
There's a bunch of handsome guys...



[+609][-121]

1. [+170][-19] Is there anyone who hate NCT for their looks...?

2. [+131][-7] I've already seen this but I'm still surprised

3. [+125][-8] I still can't believe the fact that they're all in the same group. Seriously though, no one can hate NCT for their looks. 

4. [+59][-1] They got you thinking, 'There must be at least one of these 21 guys who is my type'

5. [+57][-0] Kun... His image has changed a lot. He looked like a soft bear when he debuted, and now he looks so matured and sexy...

6. [+49][-1] Now that I look at it, WayV's members are so f*cking handsome...

7. [+44][-0] They're all really handsome, especially WayV... They're unbelievable. The flower boys of China. 

8. [+43][-43] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

9. [+37][-0] This brings tears into my eyes

10. [+32][-3] If there's anyone who hate NCT for their looks, it's just because they're jealous
trazy.com