Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

, , , , , ,

Male idols with unique laughters



BTS' Jin
(Kk-kk-kk-Hahahahah)




TXT's Huening Kai
(Uhahahahakhakhak)





VICTON's Do Hanse
(Eung-k-hakahkahkahkahkhak)


If there are any male idols with unique laughters, please share in the comments!

[+93][-6]

1. [+106][-6] I can't believe Oh Sehun's Ahang-hang-hang-hang laughter is not listed here

2. [+94][-5] Park Chanyeol.. Heuk heuk (claps) heuk heuk heuk heuk (claps) (claps) Heuk

3. [+87][-3] Kim Seokjin's Kkeokkkkkkeokkkeokkeok

4. [+35][-5] Isn't JHope's laughter also unique...? He's like Ahakhakhakhakhak!! As he falls to his sides or claps his hands. JHope and Jin has the most unique laughters in BTS. His laughter somehow sounds like the sound it makes when you wipe a glass/window, it's really noisy. As long as he's laughing, the audio file of the video will never be quiet

5. [+34][-3] Kai's Kyahahahahanghanghang, that's how he laughsㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29][-2] This speaks the truth...
Jung Hoseok: Kkikikik Ahahkahkhakhak
Park Jimin: Euheuheuhuehuhe
Jeon Jungkook: Ahahak kk hahaha kkk
Kim Taehyung: (with his deep voice) Eheuheuheuheuhe kkk
Kim Namjoon: Haha kkkk Ha kkk Ha kkk
Min Yoongi: Eu heuk kk heuu kkk ah kkk
Kim Seokjin: Kkkeukkkeuk kkkeuk kk kk 
(NB: I don't know what I'm typing......)

7. [+27][-2] Do Hanse and Jin has the type of laughters that makes you laugh just by listening to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their laughters itself are funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21][-2] Jin has the most unique laughter I have ever heard in my life. It sounds like he keeps wiping a window.

9. [+20][-1] Every time I hear Do Hanse's laugh, I would laugh along without myself knowing. I don't even know why, I just do. 

10. [+19][-1] F*ck, Do Hanseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His laugh at 0:08 is so f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com