Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

Can your current concern be solved with 300M KRW?

Mine can!


-Mine can...

-I don't have any concerns now, but I'm willing to create one for 300M KRW...

-Yes, it can. Now give me my 300M KRW.

-My family can be so much happier with 300M KRW

-Yes, it can solve half of my concern...

-Nope, my concern can't even be solved with 300M KRW. 

-Of course... I don't have to work part time if I have that money...

-No... I seriously want to die...

-I'm not sure...

-Not entirely, but it's better than not being solved at all

-Nope...

-Maybe, if you give me more...

-I just want a Nintendo Switch...

-Nope... My concern is not something that can be solved with moneyㅠㅠ

-Nope, but please give me 300M KRW

-It can't even be solved with money...

-Sure. When are you gonna give it to me?

trazy.com