Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

,

The rare challenges IU did that got divided opinion

1. Blueming




2. Eight




-Blueming

-Eight

-King-Blueming, with no doubt

-I haven't listened to either of these songs...

-I really like Blueming... I've been listening to that song again these days and my ears are blessed

-I love Eight too, but I'm gonna go with Blueming

-Blueming with no doubt. I will never get tired of that song.

-I really like Eightㅠㅠㅠ

-Listening to Blueming in IU's concert is a whole different level of blessing

-This is so hard, I love both of these songs... But if I really had to pick one, I'd choose Blueming

-For the song, it's Blueming. But if we're talking about lyrics, it's Eight

-I can't stop re-watching that video where she sings Blueming in her concert...

-Blueming!! I still can't get over the fact that I actually listened to Blueming live on her concert... I watch that video everydayㅠㅠ
trazy.com