Klook.com

Monday, July 20, 2020

, ,

The hair color that Irene likes the least that she wouldn't even look at the mirror






(NB: Go to the original post for more gifs/pics, it may require a lot of internet data)

Is the purple hair for Russian Roulette that's chosen as one of her legendary hair colors
She didn't like it so much that she wouldn't even look in the mirror in the practice room and kept sighing
She also found out later that her ending scene created such a big buzz

I really don't like it


I went to practice right after I dyed my hair. Whoa, I couldn't even look in the mirror

Even though I had to practice

Why?

I really don't like my hair color


Unnie keeps looking away from the mirror


She looks away and does this (sighs) Ah...ㅠㅠㅠ


-If you're not going to look in the mirror, just give your face to me...

-I think she looks prettier with that purple hair than black hair...

-Unnie, I don't look in the mirror too...

-Hmm... I personally think that's her best hair color, though...

-Maybe she thought it looked weird with no make up on... 

-Honestly, I didn't really like her purple hair as wellㅠㅠ  I know she still looks beautiful regardless, but it's not her best hair in my personal opinion...

-She made me want to dye my hair purple at that time, though...

-Seems like that hair color didn't suit her skin tone... She probably looks better in gifs because they can be edited, we don't know about that, right?

-If I had a face like hers, I would literally sit in front of the mirror to see my face all day

-She looks really pretty, though... Seems like she doesn't think it's her best hair color...

-Unnie, it's a crime to not look in the mirror when you have that kind of looks...

-I think the blonde hair is worse than the purple one, though... It just didn't suit her skin tone...

-I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...

-Why... I personally think that's her best hair color...

-She has that looks and she's not looking in the mirror?? Tell me it's a lie...

-No, Unnie... You look beautiful no matter whatㅠㅠ I would still love you even if you're bald
trazy.com