Klook.com

Sunday, July 19, 2020

, ,

Pictures of Irene without her wigs



She left another legendary gifs of her with wig today
I think she's wearing wig because her hair is so damaged that she can't dye it...


These cropped pictures are from the Instagram account of her back up dancers
I think these were taken after she took off her wigs


-It doesn't look like a wigs if she has that hat on, it makes her look really pretty...

-Look at the shape of her head...ㅠㅠ I want to kiss her on her forehead...

-I think she would still look beautiful even if she shaves off her head... At first, I thought she was beautiful just like the other celebrities. But looking at her with flat hair, but still managing to look that gorgeous completely changes my mind...

-You're saying that's a wigs??

-Whoa... How come she still looks beautiful even without her wigs on...

-It's amazing how she still looks that gorgeous even when her hair looks like that... 

-It must've been so hot to wear wigs in this weather... She worked so hardㅠㅠ

-??? People are supposed to look weird when they take off their wigs, but how come she looks pretty??

-She still looks pretty even when her hair has no volume...

-It's so much better to have wigs on than having her hair bleached for real...

-Whoa... Her face seriously got me questioning my whole life

-I'm at loss for words because of how gorgeous she is...

-Irene... I seriously think she would still look absolutely gorgeous even if she's bald...

-Bae Joohyun, how come you look this gorgeous every day in your lifeㅠㅠ

-I think Irene would look pretty with short hair!

-Irene is so f*cking gorgeous...
trazy.com