Klook.com

Monday, November 7, 2022

,

I didn't know that Red Velvet...

 ... Has various concepts



[+106][-28]

1. [+63][-1] They have the combination of SNSD's popularity and F(x)'s uniqueness...

2. [+54][-5] I always get surprised every time people talk about the age of the group every year...

3. [+38][-3] Despite the one member with controversy, it's not common to see idol groups with this achievement at this age of career...

4. [+37][-1] Red Velvet always makes people anticipate their comebacks and every single of their release, even from the teasers, always becomes an issue. It's not an easy thing for idol groups to achieve. 

5. [+17][-0] I'm always looking forward every time Red Velvet makes a comeback

6. [+14][-0] I still can't believe that Red Velvet is already 9 years old... They're the group that I want to see for a long time


trazy.com