Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Who are the idol groups that look like an actual family?

I think for female idols, it's GFriend and Mamamoo..? (I don't know a lot of idol groups)
And for boy groups, they joke around more often than girl groups do.. Out of them, I think it's BTS, EXO, Highlight, BTOB, and Nu'est. The members seem to be really close with each other.

Honestly, I used to think that idols are just putting up an act because there's no way they would actually show that they don't get along in front of cameras. But after seeing this video of a female idol, I got it (You know that girl who harmed her group's career because she dated someoneㅎㅎ) It actually shows when idols don't get along with their members.

Anyway, that's just my personal opinion and since I don't really watch idols' videos there must be a lot of idols who are just as close as families that I don't know.
Once again, it's just my personal opinion so don't take it too serious~
I'm very curious about your opinions too, so please leave comments below!


[+124][-17]

1. [+338][-43] I'm not an Army, but I think BTS is like an actual family and I'm really jealous of that..

2. [+301][-40] Bangtan.. They're just like a real familyㅠㅠ

3. [+167][-27] BTOB!! Maybe because they don't have a huge age gap between them. BTOB's members always support each other on their solo promotions, concerts, etc.. And if you look at their Behind The Scene videos, you can totally see that they adore each other really well and this has never changed even 8 years have passed by. That totally proves that they're just like a real family, right?

4. [+144][-8] BTS. This gif proves that 'what's mine is also yours, and what's yours is also mine'..

5. [+126][-5] The boys gather up and play together..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+109][-9] There are a lot of gifs that prove BTS is like a real family, but I think this one represents it the most^^ This is how real siblings actually fight in real life..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107][-7] The second oldest member is proud of how much the maknae has grown up over the years..

8. [+87][-3] Please know that this room is not for 4 people..

trazy.com