Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

10 idols with the most beautiful T-Zones.jpg

BTS V

VIXX's Ken

Day6's Wonpil

EXO's Sehun

NCT's Lucas

Oneus' Hwanwoong

NCT's Jeno

The Boyz's Younghoon

Seventeen's Vernon

Ong Seongwoo

These are the male idols whose T-Zone looks so beautiful, it can't even be achieved by plastic surgery..
Most of them have strong brow ridge and high nose bridge.
As I did my research, I discovered Wonpil and Lucas who surprised me by their beauty.. How did I not know about these guys before..?

I'm sure there are a lot of other idols that I missed, so please add other idols on the comment sections<3

[+159][-13]

1. [+201][-35] Our Taehyung's T-Zone..ㅠㅠ

2. [+143][-21] This is the last picture I'm going to upload..

3. [+75][-23] His T-Zone line is very smooth and delicate..

4. [+58][-4] It's so amazing how those idols still look flawless even in the press-taken pictures..

5. [+50][-6] This gif is seriously to die for..

6. [+46][-4] His nose is a form of art..

7. [+45][-12] Let me add another gif of him here..

8. [+43][-4] I couldn't agree more with V..

9. [+41][-40] His nose is literally an art..

10. [+40][-6] His facial features are so freaking flawless..
trazy.com