Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Lia from JYP's rookie girl group, ITZY, who's in talk for coming from a rich family

She attended an International school, North London Collegiate School Jeju.



Tuition 23,550,000KRW (13,645USD) + Dorm fee 15,786,000KRW (14,010USD) 

The amount of money spent every year
60,000,000KRW + @ (Food expenses, extracurricular)

Q: Are you going to UK for your college?
A: Hmm.. Honestly, I don't knowㅠㅠ I can't choose between going to The U.S or UK for college. I don't even know what am I going to do.. I mean, I need to at least have something that I'm good at in order to choose..ㅠㅠㅠ It's really frustrating.

She was concerning whether go to The U.S or UK for college,
but she ended up going to JYP

She was seen using products from Prada when she was still a trainee..

I think a lot of idols these days come from rich families.
There must be at least one member in every idol groups (who come from rich families).
There's even rumors saying that companies these days look into their families before accepting trainees. They find kids with excellent talents, visuals, and come from rich families are easier to take care of..


-I heard some rumors that Ryujin comes from a rich family as well..

-There are a lot of rich kids in JYP..

-This girl has a really beautiful nose and forehead..

-I'm so jealous of her.. She comes from a rich family and also a rich company..

-Whoa, she went to a really nice school..

-It's funny how she was concerning where to go for college and ended up going to JYP..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess that's why her parents used to oppose the idea of her becoming a trainee..

-There are a lot of idols who come from rich families, especially the foreign members..

-Whoa, ITZY has like.. three members who come from rich families..

-Hul, Ryujin is the daughter of a hospital director..?? I heard she lives in Gangnam..

-Chaeryeong also seems to come from a rich family. I heard Ryujin's father is a doctor, but I had no idea he's also a director of a hospital..ㄷㄷㄷ

-Whoa, she's the real definition of Young, Rich, and Pretty..

-She used to attend the same middle school with GFriend's Umji..

-I'm so jealous of her.. She's beautiful and she also comes from a rich family..

-I heard SM also look into the families before accepting trainees..? I can't remember the source, but that's what I heard..

-Ah.. I guess that's why she speaks English very well..

-You can already tell that she's from a rich family just by looking at her school..
trazy.com