Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Types of NCT's members' reactions when you call them 'Darling' as a joke

1. Kim Doyoung lowers his head, smiles secretly, and looks at you with affection. 'Are you going to be like this out of the blue?'

2. Lee Taeyong buries his face on your shoulder and says, 'I told you to not do such thing.. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight'

3. Lee Minhyung grabs your hands and says, 'Honey, it feels weird to hear you call me like that'

4. Na Jaemin smiles widely and naturally answers, 'Why, darling?'

5. Jung Jaehyun freezes to stare at you and says, 'Say that once again'


-I f*cking love content like this.. I can't pick oneㅠㅠㅠ

-Mark's reaction is really adorable, but I'm gonna go with Taeyong's reaction..ㅋㅋㅋ

-2222.. I can imagine Taeyong's voice when he says that..

-5555.. And I would call him darling for thousand times..

-I literally cried at Na Jaemin's gif..

-Whoa.. Mark's reaction is seriously driving me crazy..

-My heart skipped a beat at the first option.. Is it because of the gif..?

-How am I supposed to pick one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of Doyoung is really mesmerizing.. I literally froze for a few seconds before scrolling down..

-1, 4, and 5.. I think that's how Jaemin would actually react when his girlfriend calls him Darling..ㅠㅠ

-Na Jaemin, come to me..

-I just got a heart attack..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't choose between 2 and 4..

-4444.. Jaemin-ah, this Noona is already dead..

-1 and 2 are really heart-fluttering..
trazy.com