Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

This song needs to climb up back to the music chart

This song is titled Rooftop and it was produced by N.Flying's members, it's a really nice songㅠㅠ

Honestly, I've heard about N.Flying but I didn't have any interest in them at first.. But recently, I found out that they debuted in 2015 and have been constantly releasing songs since then, but their songs keep on getting buried in the music charts..
For your information, the average training period of the members is 5 years. There's even this one member who trained for nearly 10 yearsㅠㅠ

Maybe it's because my idols used to get overshadowed and only got hate comments when they first debuted, seeing underrated groups with talents somehow makes me feel bad for them.. I really want people to acknowledge them.

I hope they're starting to see the light now..
I'm not asking for much, Pann users. Please just listen to their songs, even for once..
You won't regret it, I promise..

If possible, let's help them climb up back to the music chart!

[+577][-50]

1. [+95][-2] Whoa, I seriously thought I was the only person who knows this song..ㅠㅠ Only Koreans know this type of 'Rooftop' feelings.. You guys need to take a listen of this song, it wouldn't hurt (to take a listen), right..

2. [+82][-3] Whoa, I remember hearing this song on music show.. It's a really nice song..

3. [+62][-7] N.Flying's songs have similar vibes to Winner's and iKON's.. I think it would be better if the lyrics were so much easier to hum to. But I think this song doesn't even need any changes to climb back up to the music charts..ㅜㅜ It's a really great song..

4. [+48][-1] This kind of song deserves to top in music charts, not some trash music like Woody's..

5. [+41][-1] I'm a fan of N.Flyingㅠㅠ I've been promoting this song a lot, but no one listens to me. Anyway, it's a really great song so please take a listen to it..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+27][-0] Huk, this is seriously a nice song..ㅋㅋㅋ I discovered this song when I went to Music Bank to see my idols. I like it so much that I even added it to my playlist. I'm not even kidding, guys this is a really nice song..

7. [+25][-0] My friends say this song makes you reminiscence over memories that never even happened..ㅋㅋㅋ It somehow makes you feel like you're on a rooftop..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21][-0] You pulled me, saying you wanted to see the stars~

9. [+17][-0] It really does make you feel like you're on a rooftop..

10. [+16][-0] Whoa..ㅠㅠ Rooftop is trending on Pann..ㅠㅠ N.Flying has a lot of great songs, thank you so much for showing interest in them..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com