Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

ITZY's Ryujin and Yuna appeared in BTS Love Yourself Highlight Reel



ITZY's Shin Ryujin




ITZY's Yuna


I knew that Ryujin was in the video but I had no idea Yuna was in it as well

And the trainees from other companies who made appearance in the video

Yuju who later debuted in Cherry Bullet (FNC)


Park Hak Gi's daughter, Park Jungyeon (SM Trainee)



-It's my first time hearing this..

-Hul, I couldn't recognize Yuna at all..

-That girl from Cherry Bullet is really pretty..

-There's another girl from Cherry Bullet who appeared in this video, the one who had scenes with V..

-What kind of an MV it is? Why were there a lot of trainees from other companies starring in it?

-Seems like the video was shot before Yuna had her braces..

-Hul, this is so cool.. I've always thought that short-haired girl was pretty.. And Yuna is currently in 9th grade now, how old was she when that video was shot then..?

-I had no idea those girls were trainees.. I remember how outstanding Ryujin looked in the video when it was first released..

-It's because Big Hit doesn't have any female trainees...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ryujin is seriously so pretty..

-I remember thinking the girls who appeared in that Highlight Reel were really pretty, I had no ideas they were trainees! I hope things are turning out well for all of them..

-Who's the girl who had scenes with V, then..? And I remember thinking that the girl who had scenes with Hobi looks really pretty..

-Ah, no wonder why Yuju looks really familiar in my eyes..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder why did they use JYP's trainees for this video;; Is it because Bang Sihyuk was originally from JYP..?
trazy.com