Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

IU attended a fan's graduation ceremony

Last year in a fanmeeting, a fan said that her wish is to have IU attend her graduation ceremony. 
IU said that she would go if she had time, and today she really came to that fan's graduation ceremonyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
For your records, this fan goes to school that's not even located in Seoul. IU went all the way to Gimje to attend the ceremony.




She gifted the fan a bouquet of flower and also sang Meaning of You and BBI BBI


-That's unbelievable.. That fan must be really happy to have IU on her graduation ceremony..

-Whoa, this is really amazing.. IU is seriously so cool..

-If I were that fan, I would stay loyal to IU for the rest of my life..

-Whoa.. That's great, that fan must be really happy!

-Why didn't IU tell me that she was coming to Gimje..ㅠㅠ

-Everyone in this world needs to know that IU treats her fans really well.. That fan must be really touched because IU kept her promise..

-IU is a woman of her words, she's really coolㅠㅠ IU is truly the best..ㅠㅠ

-This proves how much IU loves her fans.. I'm so jealous of that fan..

-I'm so jealous of that fan..

-God-Jieun, God-IU.. She's truly the best! I heard she also gifted every students a bouquet of flowerㅠㅠ It must be a really great memories for all of the students there, I'm so jealous of them..

-If I were that fan, I would've bawled my eyes outㅠㅠ She must be really happy..

-Hul, Gimje??? That's really far from Seoul..

-If I were that fan, I would never quit the fandom until the end of my life.. IU doesn't only have pretty face, but also a pretty heart..

-Is IU an angel??

-That fan probably would never forget about this for the rest of her lifeㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I doubted my eyes when I first read the title.. IU is really coolㅠㅠ

-She gifted a bouquet of flower, a skin care product, and also a chocolate to every students who are graduating today..
xwupX
trazy.com