Klook.com

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Am I the only one who finds keeping in contact is difficult?

It's not that I'm lazy to keep in contact, it's that I find it very difficult..
It's tiring to keep on texting someone, be it in Facebook, Kakao Talk, or messages, for a really long time;;

I usually just call someone if I have something to say, or whenever I'm bored..
It's too hard for me to stare into the small screen of my phone and type texts, which hurts my fingers..ㅜㅜ

I've gotten in a fight because of this habit of mine..
And guys who tried to approach me, just ended up leaving..ㅜㅜ
Why do people think staying in touch (through text) is very important?
I personally like phone calls better..ㅜㅜ


[+305][-6]

1. [+97][-2] There are some times when I find staying in touch is very difficult to do.. I usually would stay in touch when I feel like it, but when I feel down or stressed.. I tend to not want to communicate with anyone..

2. [+88][-0] But people who likes to text tend to hate phone calls..ㅋㅋㅋ Especially the ones like OP, she doesn't check her Kakao Talk but why does she call her friends whenever she feels bored?

3. [+63][-2] I prefer phone calls rather than text messages as well..ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+28][-1] Maybe some people find it difficult to keep in touch, but the consequence that you need to face is that you'll drift apart from your friends and the guys who try to approach you may end up leaving you.. 

5. [+19][-0] For me, I hate phone calls. I could text someone all day, but when they call me.. I would never pick up the phone. Phone calls are too burdensome to me..
trazy.com