Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

You're trapped in a deserted island and you only get to choose one person to help you to escape (ft. Sky Castle)

You can only choose one person and you can't change your partner.

Han Seojin

mgwZV
Kang Joonsang

CizFS
Kim Jooyoung

igkcB
Kim Hyena

SYRls
Kang Yeseo

cihfF
Laura Jung

JhPlL
Cha Seri

bXtkU
Professor Cha

Who would you choose?


-I'm #TeamHyena so I'm going to choose Hyena..

-I would choose Laura Jung..

-Ye Seo.. I'm sure she'll be nice if I treat her well..ㅠㅠ The others are somehow scary for me..ㅠㅠ

-Laura Jung.. The others look like the type of people who would leave me alone in that deserted island and escape by their own selves..

-I think it would be so much easier to escape if I was on my own.. 

-Laura Jung..ㅋㅋㅋ She might use her connection and tell some people to come and save her..ㅋㅋ

-Hyena.. She's smart and if you have faith in her, she wouldn't turn her back on you..

-I wanted to choose Lee Sue Im but she's not in the option.. But if I really had to choose, I would choose Laura Jung..

-You all know how wide Laura Jung's connection is, right? She might hold a gathering in that deserted island with the wide connection she has. So I'm going to choose her..

-Kim Jooyoung.. She would find ways to escape from the deserted island no matter what..

-Han Seojin.. She lived 20 years in lies, escaping a deserted island is not a big deal for her..

-Ye Seo probably would whine and cry all the time..ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jooyoung and Kwak Mihyang would leave me and escape on their own.. So I'm going to choose Hyena or maybe Professor Cha..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com