Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Twice's satisfying gif

The way they dance in synchronize give me chills..ㅋㅋㅋ
Especially Nayeon, she saves the whole point of the choreography..ㅋㅋㅋ
Twice is the best..


[+172][-47]

1. [+46][-1] The way Nayeon dances is seriously so pretty..

2. [+28][-0] No wonder why Nayeon is always in the center..

3. [+25][-0] I'm not a fan of Twice, but this gif always makes me feel nice just by looking at it..

4. [+22][-3] I hope the people who keep talking about how easy Twice's choreography is takes a look at this gif.. Their choreography require a lot of movements, they almost have no time to rest in between their choreography.. I wonder where is the 'easy' part they're always talking about..

5. [+19][-1] This choreography require a lot of energy and yet they're still in sync..
trazy.com